Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Another Answered Prayer!!!!!!!!

I received fabulous news today that there has been significant healing on both sides of the pelvis. Because of the degree of healing, I received permission to put weight on the right leg. As soon as we arrived home, bravery set in. I decided to attempt to WALK to the restroom instead of riding. I was amazed at how "easy" it seemed to walk on both feet again! (with the help of the walker of course) The doctor explained how the breaks are in such an area in the pelvis that will not hinder walking, despite the fact that I may experience pain. She also made it clear that she expects me to be walking without any assistance and driving within the next six weeks. The only "bad" news if there was any is that it will take at least one complete year for complete recovery. God continues to bless me each and every day!

2 comments:

The Pettigrew's said...

All I can say is God is good. That is great news from today. I am sure it will get easier day by day.

trish said...

this is AMAZING news!!!!!!!!! - I am superrrrrr proud of you!!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!! :) - I love you and can't wait to see you today!!!!!



NO MORE MEAN CRAZY DREAMS HEATHER. hahah.. ;-)