Carson came over to have pizza with Brianna tonight for dinner. After eating cheese pizza, the 2 of them played on Webkinz and outside. They played on the swingset for a little bit, looked for berries in a tree, and I managed to play a quick inning of baseball with Carson. Carson had a good time. But I have to tell you, Heather, when I went to get Carson, Ella was sitting in the floor and she held them little arms up to me for me to pick her up. My heart just melted. She is just an angel. Don't want to make you all mushy so here are some pics:




Posted by Kristy
3 comments:
Those children are too cute. You guys have done great with them. I am ready for some sweet Ella pictures. I miss seeing her. :)
I love the fact that Carson has no teeth. I love the last picture.
Just stopping by to say hello and that I hope things are going well for you.
Post a Comment