Sunday, January 6, 2008
Update!
Ella had a pretty good beginning to her day. She slept all night, and even drank a pretty good amount of Pedialyte this morning. She was so hungry she drank the entire bottle and wanted more. I even got her to eat a little apple sauce and cereal. She played in the floor awhile. I was thinking it was all over. She then slept for about three hours, which is totally unlike her. When she woke up, we fed her and she ate pretty good. She played awhile, but then was ready for another nap. She went down without a fuss, which is TOTALLY unlike her as well. I began thinking that things were not as good as I thought. As soon as she woke up, she had a fever of 101. She began throwing up again and has several more times. Her fever is still pretty high. We are beginning to think she may be getting dehydrated with fever and throwing up. We tried to give her a little Pedialyte in a medicine dropper, but as soon as we sat her up, the vomiting began again! So, we still need lots of prayers. I plan to have her at the doctor first thing in the morning!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I AM SO VERY VERY SORRY!!! I know what you are going through. That stomach virus is vicious! I'll be praying for little Ella and the rest of your family! I hope everyone else stays well.
I'll also keep my ears open for anyone who could keep Ella at home for you!!!
I will keep you guys in my prayers. I know it's not fun with that virus. Just make sure you clean, clean, clean so you guys don't get it. It's terrible I know.
I've been keeping up with little Roo via Kelli and hope she gets to come home soon! We are praying for you all!
Post a Comment