Saturday, January 5, 2008

AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ella has been back at "school" for two days and is SICK again!!!!!!!! This time, she has the stomach virus! I found out from a parent yesterday (NOT the school) that three children in Ella's class had been throwing up yesterday!!!!!! We HAD a well baby for almost a week, but I knew in the back of my mind that would change as soon as we placed her back in the setting where it all began. Ella has gotten sick many times tonight, and we are trying to keep her hydrated. Please pray that Roo will get well soon, and her little body will grow strong enough to fight future sicknesses away! Please pray for our family, as we will all probably be SICK soon! We also need prayer concerning childcare! I don't know if we can continue to place Ella in the situation that she has been in. I would love for her to have an at-home caregiver!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: