
Thirteen Random Things Carson Loves Right Now

He HAS to watch
Tom and Jerry before going to bed each night!

With it being football season, what could you expect!?

He really likes Yogos, but I think Stackers are becoming his favorite! I couldn't find a pic of those though.

We just have a whole pumpkin full of this JUNK!!!! He is limited to "one" treat every day or so from his pumpkin. I am hoping his daddy will take care of the rest!

Double Dare 2000 has made our lives much easier lately. In the mornings, we have a race to see who can get dressed the fastest. The winner receives the FLAG!

He loves learning about the Native Americans who lived on the "airplanes".

Any bottled water will do!

His mommy is not a huge fan of Crocs with socks, but there is no convincing him!

Car is a REAL reader now. He has read 67 pages of
Dick and Jane all by himself this week!

One glass of chocolate milk is NEVER enough!

He is convinced if he tried hard enough he would be able to find a dinosaur roaming the earth somewhere.

NO COMMENT!

A LOVE I hope NEVER fades!
5 comments:
I love this Thursday 13! The Double Dare thing is hilarious! And I am so proud of him for his reading!!
I'm so impressed that you actually did this posting after pulling a 12 hour day yesterday! And to think of all the time that went into it. I'm bidding on some Dick & Jane books on Ebay. Maybe Brianna will be able to read them one day.
There are only few things more special than seeing my children love each other! Isn't having two wonderful?!
We have got to get our boys together!! Tripp is on a major Tom and Jerry kick right now. He loves anything on "Boomerang" channel but we can't miss Tom and Jerry.
There are more similarities though...Tripp loves his crocs (especially the tacky Lightning McQueen ones his Grammy got at Target), loves chocolate milk, and he is reading too!! I just hope he loves his little brother as much as Carson loves Ella!!
I want to see some new pics!
Sabrina- Too funny!!!!!!!!! Carson is addicted to BOOMERANG!!!! He knows and LOVES all the shows. The sad thing is I have NO idea what most of them are! I do know Tom and Jerry and the Smurfs! We definitely DO have to get the boys together.
I know Tripp will LOVE his baby brother bunches! My heart melts when I see how much Car loves Ella Roo! :)
Post a Comment