
Carson has been learning all about the first big Thanksgiving feast. He wrote me a letter at school today asking me to help him remember that he needs to take in one can of evaporated milk for his Thanksgiving feast at school. For dinner, he set up his own little "feast". It took him at least thirty minutes to set everything up just right. He invited all of his "pets" and his family. I am not sure why the "feast" had to be in the corner of our living room on top of his puzzle container by the front door and on the floor, but it was so special! He never ceases to AMAZE me!
On a side note, as I was waiting for the video to upload and making Ella's bottle, Carson came up to me and said, "I have a secret!" I asked what his secret was. He proceeded to tell me exactly what I thought he would say, "Mommy we can have a special DESSERT at our feast!"




2 comments:
I am impressed at how well Carson planned his feast! He never ceases to amaze me. I love him!!
CUTE, I THINK CARSON DID A GREAT JOB! GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE GETTING TO SPEND SOME QT WITH YOUR FAMILY AFTER THE LAST 2 HELLACIOUS WEEKS YOU HAVE HAD. YOU DESERVE IT:)
OH YEAH, I GOT YOUR COMMENT.....
Post a Comment