



What began as a motorcycle race today turned into a Bull Riding Event!!!!! Chief Sitting Bull took control of the "BULL" and won the heart of his mommy!!!!!!!!! This was something that I NEVER suspected in my entire life. I don't even know how Carson knew so much about bull riding. The black cowboy boots and red cowboy hat were perfect accessories to the motor cross costume! :)



5 comments:
I knew my nephew was a cowboy at heart!! :) Too funny!
I see a dancer in the future...
you might, actually he might, like this..
http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toys/Toys-for-Tots-Turner-Field-Atlanta-Braves-Collectible-Baseball/2714510/product.html
you know I dont have your email to email you those types of things.
kjb
This is way too cute. He knows all the moves for sure. I love his since of style.
That is hilarious!!! I never in a million years thought you'd raise a bull rider! ;)
Cowboys are the BEST! (I married a bull rider, you know!) I LOVE IT!
Be careful though, you will totally freak out at how dangerous it is!! :-)
Post a Comment