Saturday, November 17, 2007

Roo's Gift to Rose Marie

Having Rose Marie come into our home and keep Ella Roo each day has been a HUGE blessing!!! For Thanksgiving I wanted to give her something special from Ella to let her know how THANKFUL we are for her. I had to take pictures because I am AMAZED that I was actually able to complete one whole "scrapbook" project! (and in record time- one evening) Now if I could just get started on Ella's scrapbook...

4 comments:

Kelly said...

That looks wonderful! You did a great job!

Kristy said...

How cute! I'm sure she will just love it.

The Pettigrew's said...

I am proud of you Heather. I could not do a scrapbook in the short of time. You did a great job. I am doing one for mom for Christmas and it's taking me forever.

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you...it turned out super cute