Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A Visit with Charlene!




My dear friend Charlene is recovering from recent open-heart surgery! Ella, Carolyn, and I visited her on Tuesday! It was such a nice visit! Ella enjoyed spending time with Mrs. Charlene, even if she did just get to play a little beside her. After playing for awhile, Ella took a little nap in the rocking chair!

3 comments:

Alison said...

Hey Heather, This is Alison Graham, Kelly Watson's sister. Charlene is my husband's aunt. Next time you see Charlene tell her I said she looks so good! :) I heard about ya'll fixing her room for her! That was the nicest thing in the world! She loves ya'll to death! :)

Kelly said...

I heard about Charlene's surgery throught my sister and I'm glad that she is feeling better! I know little Ella brightened her day!

Heather said...

Ali- I will be glad to tell her!!! She did look great! We had a great visit!!