Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Carson's First Day of School!



Carson started his first day of K4 on Monday. He is in Mrs. Turner's class and really seemed to love it. I asked him if who he liked better- his last year teacher or this year's teacher. He was precious! He said, "I like Mrs. Cathy and Mrs. Turner!" I asked him which one was nicer and he said, "Mrs. Cathy and Mrs. Turner"!

This was a milestone day for Mommy. This was the first time in all of Carson's four almost five years of life that I have had the strength to take him to school on the "FIRST DAY"! It was a huge accomplishment for me! I knew how excited Car was about seeing his friends again and being in Mrs. Turner's class. He walked straight in, joined his friends on the carpet, and DIDN'T even HUG me goodbye! I have one BIG BOY now! Last year the teacher had to pull Car off of his dad's legs screaming, and when I picked him up that day I saw him standing on the fence alone "counting cars"! We feel so blessed to have Carson is such a FANTASTIC school! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of Carson, for wanting to go to school, he has alot of his mother in him, you always loved going to school...
just to say he is the greatest little boy in the whole world, but guess what I am his grammy.....

Kelly said...

What a big boy!! (And a strong Mommy!)