Saturday, August 18, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #5

Thirteen Reasons Why Carson and Ella Haven't Seen Their Mommy in a Week!
(And why this post is um...2 days late!)
















Ready or not...HERE THEY COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

heather, your roomlooks great, all the hard work is going to pay off...you are a great teacher and your students will learn much from you this year. They should he honored to have you as their teacher, there is no one better......
love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! No wonder it took you so long to get your room ready. You did a great job. Can I be in your class:) It looks like soooo much fun.

Anonymous said...

I am not going to say a word!
kjb

Elizabeth said...

It looks great!! I know you worked really hard. I hope the first day goes well! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

It looks amazing....I'm kinda jealous! You are a fantastic teacher, and I will never understand how you can do it...a mother, wife, teacher,and so much more...thanks for being such an amazing friend over the summer! we need to go shopping more often! Love ya!

The Browns said...

TOO CUTE!!! Kelli, does your classroom look like this?

Kelly said...

Your room looks AMAZING! (Sorry it's taken me so long to comment!)
I hope you had a great week with your new kiddos!