13, Well Maybe 14 Must-Haves For Ella!
Thanks to Mommy's "milk machine" and to Aunt Karen, Ella has been able to be Mommy-Fed for almost six months! :)
Ella has soft, wonderful smelling clothes daily to wear without fear of irritation! :) The second baby gets the least expensive baby detergent!
The bottle warmer is definitely a MUST HAVE! Ella does have frequent complaints about the amount of time it takes to heat a bottle.
Yes, Ella has a $12.00 passy string!! I get slack about it quite often from my dear friend Carolyn!!!!! Well I guess the money I save on the "cheaper" detergent can be used for something! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her "expensive" string, and she does wear it DAILY!
This bottle sterilizer saves Mommy a lot of time!
Ella would be one FUSSY baby without these gas drops!
After trying three different things that three different doctors suggested to get rid of cradle cap, this product was the KEY and it was what I bought to start off with!
We have to supplement, so this is what has worked best with Roo. The doctor says it really doesn't make sense that this formula works better than the milk-based products because it is totally different from breast-milk. It works though...
Ella loves to play in her entertainer. She has even been caught napping in it while Mommy tries to clean! :) The BEST thing about this toy was that we found it on clearance at Sears for 30.00 thanks to Kelli! :) It is still 80.00 at Target.
Yes, we have used a co-sleeper. Ella didn't enjoy her bassinet very much. This contraption worked MIRACLES for her. All you have to do is put her down and she will fall asleep. This is a much different story than we had with Car.
Our Bumbo with our new Bumbo tray is remarkable! It can be easily transported from place to place and Ella can join us just about anywhere! :)

Ella enjoys the same Nuk passy as her BIG BROTHER. She does prefer a pinkish color though!
This swing has without a doubt been Ella's favorite! We bought it for our nephew. Aunt Karen let us borrow it with Ella. After two children, the motor burned out. Aunt Lizzie was kind enough to go out the same night Mommy was in a panic to buy Ella a new one. 
Ella loves her space-saver high chair! It is so practical and comfy!!!! Thank you Grammy for this!!! :)




5 comments:
LOVE this post...you are getting very creative! I'm so proud of you!
I LOVE the pacy string! Where did you get that?!?
And where did you find the tray for the bumbo? I think that would help Eli sit up better. He tends to lean forward and try to eat the side of his!
Congrats on pumping for Ella this long! That is a major accomplishment. She is a very lucky baby to have such a dedicated Mommy!
i got the string at the ant's pants in boiling springs. They have the trays for the bumbo at target. i love them both!
You sure are creative. I love your list of 13. You must share your secrets.
Re:Your milking machine---MOOOOOOO!
Post a Comment