Saturday, August 25, 2007

Picture Perfect! :)


















We finally made it to have Ella's 6 month pictures made today! She is finally old enough to have pictures made with her BIG BROTHER without looking too silly. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them all!!! This is just a few! I love my little BRAVE BABIES!!! :)



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!!! I love them, glad it went soo well!

Anonymous said...

Is there an order to these pictures??

I LOVE the plaid dress on her tummy!!

Arent you proud of got out of bed just to come look! It was worth it. Too cute.
kjb

Anonymous said...

I love 'em!!!
I love the one of Carson laying down with his Braves shirt on. Too cute! Gosh, he is getting so big!
Who took those?

Sabrina

Kristy said...

These are just toooo precious. I just love them! I do hope I get one. My frig has just enough room on it.

Anonymous said...

EMail me from school one day this week so i have your school email.
kjb

Kelly said...

I love the one with Ella on Carson's back, and those hats are precious! Ok, you've inspired me. I'm making appointments for my kids next weekend. What's the name of your place again?? Are the prices reasonable? Do they have a website I can check out?

Heather said...

I had them made at Portrait Innovations. Yes, I think they are reasonable for the amount of pictures that you get. You can view them, choose them, and have them printed all in about one hour. Yes, they do have a website. Jessica is really good. She has photographed for us twice. I really really like her. Go for it... Eli is at a good age now.

The Browns said...

SO CUTE! I took my girls to Portrait Innovations when I was in SC this summer and loved them!