Saturday, August 18, 2007

Our Little Roo is 6 Months Old!



This picture makes Mommy and Aunt Lizzie smile!!

Wow! I sit in awe when I think about how fast time is flying with Ella. I can't believe she is already six months old. I am wanting to hold on to every second of "baby" time!!!!!! Ella is just perfect! I have been so blessed to be able to stay home with her the past several months and see her grow and change without someone else having to tell me about it! During this past month Ella has really taken to picking up objects with her hands and then playing with them. She continues to eat the same amount of food! I don't know if we will ever graduate to more than four ounces of milk at a time! The most exciting change this month is present in the pictures above. I am finally able to put a little hair bow in her hair without the aid of toothpaste or tape! :) Her hair is really starting to sprout! The funniest change this month involves Ella's little smile! She holds both of her little tiny lips in and looks too cute! She looks like a little Cabbage Patch doll!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are too...........cute, I knew the day would come when she would have a bow in her hair......
Love,
grammy

Anonymous said...

That pic is TOOO cute!!!!!
Wont be long til you upgrade to some big bows!

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE my little cabbage patch baby! She is too precious. Cute outfit too! Wonder where she got that. :)