Friday, August 10, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #4



Okay, I am one day late on this post... Kelli suggested that I post 13 reasons why my Thursday Thirteen is late... So here goes!

1. I had to be at the dentist at 8:00 for them to re-do a brand new crown that was just put on several weeks ago! For those of you who KNOW me you KNOW how I felt about having to go to the dentist AGAIN! The appointment only lasted one hour and forty minutes!!!!

2. I had LOTS of gas at the dentist so my brain could not possibly think of thirteen things for awhile! :)

3. As soon as I left the dentist, I had to go to the doctor! I have been having yucky headaches and sinus issues. Sure enough, I didn't need a doctor! I knew what was wrong. So five minutes with the doctor and three prescriptions later I was off...

4. I had to go to Publix to get my THREE prescriptions hoping that my antibiotic would be on the "free" antibiotic list. NOPE, I had to pay for it.

5. FINALLY, I was on my way home - - - No time for blogging in the car! :(

6. I was so "out of it" from the gas, trip to the doctor, wait in Publix, and the HEAT I had to take a nap- a two hour nap!!!!

7. I had three missed calls on my cell phone that I had to return! No conversation with me could be short! :) No way I could blog and talk at the same time!

8. I had to pump milk for Ella, all worried the entire time about the two medicines I had already taken! According to the doctor and pharmacist, the only side effects might be a sleepy baby or an irritable baby! NO PROBLEM! Everyone wants an irritable baby when they are SICK!

9. I debated whether or not I should go work in my classroom. I knew this would be the last chance I had to work without my two children! If only I cared as much about the way my house looked...

10. I decided to go out in the 100 degree weather to spray paint "telephones" my dear husband made for my classroom! NOT the best idea for someone who had LOTS of meds in her!

11. I had to fight with Carson about spray painting the telephones! He was adament that he was going to help me spray paint! I could only imagine the outcome of a four year old who was also on medicine trying to spray paint in the scorching HEAT!

12. I finally decided I would go work as long as I didn't have to drive up there. My dear friend Sara picked me up!

13. LAST, but certainly not LEAST I stayed in my school and worked until 10:30 last night and had a 30 minute drive back home. Exhausted and had to pump milk again!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

You sure do have to pump milk an awful lot. Aren't you about done with that yet. I bet those fumes from the paint didn't mix too well with the gas given to you at the dentist. Heck, it's amazing you even survived!

Kelly said...

Holy cow! What a day!!! I would have given up after the 2 doctor's visits!

Anonymous said...

you are late again and I am out of ideas. I passed my test!!
kjb