
Thirteen Things Carson Has Said Lately to Make Mommy Chuckle a Little Inside!
1. Dora speaks "Spanich".
2. "You are being a PANG." (pain)
3. "Daddy was the cracker FIEF." (thief)
4. "I have to get AGITATED to Vance's house before we go swimming."
5. "My parents are so mean!" (THIS IS STARTING WAY TOO EARLY!)
6. "I want a Weight Watchers!" (meaning one of Mommy's popsicles)
7. "Mommy is POURING milk right now."
8. "The SCIENTISTS will make the dinosaurs come to life." (about the upcoming Walk with Dinosaur show)
9. "Mommy look, I found ESPN!" (spending too much time with Daddy lately)
10. "What .COM do you want to go to?"
11. "Mommy look Ella is all grown up now!"
12. "See Mommy I have a BUNCH of money!" (while holding about five pennies and trying to persuade me to "buy" him something)
13. "It's okay Mommy!" (in response to anything that HE breaks or tears up!)
1. Dora speaks "Spanich".
2. "You are being a PANG." (pain)
3. "Daddy was the cracker FIEF." (thief)
4. "I have to get AGITATED to Vance's house before we go swimming."
5. "My parents are so mean!" (THIS IS STARTING WAY TOO EARLY!)
6. "I want a Weight Watchers!" (meaning one of Mommy's popsicles)
7. "Mommy is POURING milk right now."
8. "The SCIENTISTS will make the dinosaurs come to life." (about the upcoming Walk with Dinosaur show)
9. "Mommy look, I found ESPN!" (spending too much time with Daddy lately)
10. "What .COM do you want to go to?"
11. "Mommy look Ella is all grown up now!"
12. "See Mommy I have a BUNCH of money!" (while holding about five pennies and trying to persuade me to "buy" him something)
13. "It's okay Mommy!" (in response to anything that HE breaks or tears up!)
WELL MAYBE 14 today...
After I finished this post, I asked Carson what he wanted for lunch. He said, "Something really TASTY." Well, for those of you who really know me, you will now why I just had to LAUGH!!!!!!! :)



1 comment:
Number 10 is my favorite! He loves to pick a .COM, as long as its not Nick Lachey! :)
Number 14 is funny too! He ought to know he doesn't have much chance of getting something tasty from your kitchen! :)
Post a Comment