Monday, July 30, 2007
Lunch with Lizzie!
We have made it a tradition every summer to meet Aunt Lizzie at her work for lunch at least once before the new school year begins. Before eating, Lizzie walks her oh-so-precious nephew and now niece around to visit with her work friends. We then go to Sonny's for a pizza lunch. This year, however, we had a medical dilemma. Carson all of a sudden became "allergic" to pizza. He notified us after about two bites that his allergy developed because he was four years old! You have got to love little ones...
We had a nice lunch despite the depressing feeling I felt in my stomach knowing school would be starting much too soon!!!!!!!!!! Next year we will meet at the beginning of the summer! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am so glad y'all came to eat with me today. You know I have to show off my beautiful niece and nephew! I hate that Carson had that "allergic" reaction to his pizza!! Oh yeah -- and somehow my red ball "got into" the diaper bag! Wonder how that happened?! :) Love y'all!
Allergic to pizza huh? Too bad Carson isn't allergic to candy!
Post a Comment