

We had a very lazy July 4th! Daddy had to work of course! Carson, Ella, and I stayed in our pajamas until about five o'clock. We were true slugs! After Daddy got home from work, we went to Grammy and Papa's house for a cookout. Sarita, Phil, and G.G. joined the fun at Grammy's house. After our cookout, Daddy took Ella Roo home. Carson and I joined Kristy and Brianna for fireworks at a local fire station. It was a lot of fun! Kristy and I enjoyed a few laughs at Carson and Brianna discussing the "Grand Finale" and the "Duds"! Kids say the silliest things at times!



2 comments:
I love your new title pictures! How did you do that?!?
Glad you had a great lazy 4th! :-)
I was 80% addicted to blogs! How sad is that?!?!
What a cool thing though! I put it on mine too.
Post a Comment