On Wednesday while Carson was at school, Ella and I paid a visit to Nana 2! We had such a fabulous time together. We enjoyed a delicious and very healthy lunch together thanks to Deb! We then visited together while Ella rolled around on the floor. Toward the end of our visit Ella got very sleepy. Deb and I were true "rednecks"! We put Ella in her carseat and put the carseat on the porch swing. It worked like magic... Roo was asleep within seconds! It was so WONDERFUL to get to spend time with Deb! We PROMISED we would do it again before school starts!





2 comments:
a true redneck would have taken that smocked dress off and had her in her diaper sleeping! I love that pic too!
kjb
super cute..you are not too rednecks..just very creative! school will be here before we know it!
Post a Comment