Carson's BIG OUTDOOR prize from the yard sale was a new Lowe's Jimmie Johnson race car!!!!!!!!!!! Grammy, G.G., Mommy, Daddy, and Ella all enjoyed "Jimmie's" first race!!!!!!!!!
I love the pictures of little Jimmie! I know he was excited. I can't wait to see him drive.
Sabrina -- I know I am SO behind. I warned my readers that I might not have anything exciting to blog about. But I do need to update with my recent beach trips. Thats the plan for tonight! :)
3 comments:
That is so cool! He is going to have so much fun!
I am lovin the racing gloves!! :)
Tell your sister she needs to do a new post on her blog. She's a little behind!
I love the pictures of little Jimmie! I know he was excited. I can't wait to see him drive.
Sabrina -- I know I am SO behind. I warned my readers that I might not have anything exciting to blog about. But I do need to update with my recent beach trips. Thats the plan for tonight! :)
Post a Comment