Friday, June 15, 2007

The Wonder Pets Have Arrived...

I insisted that Carson had his picture made with all three Wonder Pets!
He insisted that he had his picture made with...
ONE
AT
A Time!

If you have been following Aunt Lizzie's blog, you will know about Carson's desire to have the new plush Wonder Pets that he saw on a commerical! The "rotten" little boy knew exactly who to call when he saw the commerical and heard his mommy say that they are "too expensive". (That is my new favorite expression about EVERYTHING, and it's still working!) Aunt Lizzie, of course, ordered them for him. He was SO excited and IMPATIENT! He thinks that as soon as you order something it should arrive on his doorstep. I explained that the Wonder Pets had to travel on an airplane, then get on a truck, then another truck... He then asked why they just couldn't travel on their fly boat. His next comment was "I know why. That would be too 'expensive'!" He has that expression down pat! Well today as he was playing outside while his daddy was washing the cars, the PACKAGE arrived! He was so excited! Everything happened SO fast, I couldn't even grab the camera! The box was torn open and all the Wonder Pets had "jumped" out! I love to see Carson so excited! And to know that this had NOTHING to do with BASEBALL... The Wonder Pets have already traveled to dinner tonight. A sleeping arrangement has already been established and changed. At first all three Wonder Pets would be separated at bedtime. I would sleep with one, Carson would sleep with one, and his daddy would sleep with the third one. Poor Ella would just miss out! When it came time for bed, all three Wonder Pets ended up sleeping with Car. Tomorrow our new friends will journey with us to Columbia! You never know, maybe the Wonder Pets will SAVE THE DAY tomorrow when I try to travel with two alone!

Thank you Aunt Lizzie!!!!! You're the BEST!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Aunt Lizzie, my child just saw this and wants them..Did you get a buy one get one free special!
:)kjb

Heather said...

This is Heather posting, but all three came together for a "SPECIAL". I thought they were a little expensive until I saw how BIG they were and how detailed they were. I thought they were just going to be those little stuffed animals. HE LOVES HIS WONDER PETS!

Kennedy Family said...

You are amazing!!! I cannot believe how much blogging you have done with El and Car. You have two precious children!!!!!!!!!

Kennedy Family said...

You are amazing! I cannot believe how much blogging you have completed on those two precious children!!

Kelly said...

Oh my! Caroline loves the Wonder Pets, escpecially "Ming Ming too"! I hope she doesn't see this! :-) We might have to call Aunt Liz too!