Sunday, June 17, 2007

Our Perfect Four Month Old Princess!




Today Ella "officially" turned four months old! I can't believe how fast time is flying by with her! I have been very blessed to spend most of this past month with her. She has changed so much. Over the past month she has rolled over, found her feet, tried eating from a spoon, gone on her first weekend trip to Bobbie's house, learned how to grasp objects, overcome the cradle cap dilemma, gone to her first birthday party, and thickened up her thighs just a tad! Ella is such a happy baby! She is full of smiles and coos unless it is close to her feeding time! When she gets sleepy, she will rub her little eyes. She takes little cat naps during the day and continues to sleep well at night. She is almost ready for her crib, but her mommy is NOT! She is a little small baby! I am told at least five times a week how "tiny" she is. Carson continues to be a WONDERFUL Big Brother! He gets so excited with all of her tiny milestones! She will go for her four month well baby doctor visit in about a week. I will post all of the "official" stats then. Ella Roo is our little angel!!!! :)
ON A SIDE NOTE - - - Did you notice her Irish Cassidy Leprechaun ears????? Bless her! At least she will have hair to cover them up!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

You're a great photographer! Come and take pics of mu kids!!

Heather said...

I love to take pics. I would love to take pictures of your children! Just let know when and where... and I will be there.

Charlene said...

WOW, Heather! I was gone a week or so and look how you have updated! I am so impressed with your slideshows! I love reading the updates of what is going on in your life. Looks like a LOT is happening in the Cassidy household lately. We'll try to talk this week.

Charlene said...

Love your new updates! Love your new slideshows! WOW !!!! I'm impressed! Seems a lot has been happening in the Cassidy household. We'll try to talk this week.

Elizabeth said...

She is a beautiful little princess! As long as she doesn't take over the Drama Queen role, we'll be fine! :)