Thursday, June 14, 2007

When Mommy Grows Up...


When I grow up I want to be a photographer! I have been modifying some pics tonight. Here is one. This was the END of the photo shoot!!!!! This was her way of saying, "NO MORE SMILES TODAY!!!!!"

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This is too funny. Did her mommy teach her to make that face??

Heather said...

She inherited that face from her Mommy!!!!!! That's the only way she looks like me!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are well on your way to professional photographer! You've already had that GREAT professional college course on photography with a fabulous instructor! ha ha ha
I think your daddy has taught us more than that silly man did!

Any way, Ella's pics are beautiful! As they should be, she is a beautiful baby! :)

Heather said...

Ha! I almost posted something about that TERRIFIC course we had together! That seems like forever ago! Carson and Tripp were also there to "learn" a little about photography!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just glad that man was so willing to work with me and have me driven around on a college golf cart! HA!! That summer was so fun! :)