Friday, June 29, 2007
Mommy's Annual Beach Photo Shoot!
I have made it a yearly tradition to have a "photo shoot" on the beach just before sunset. This year was a bit more challenging with two! But, the MOST challenging part was not Ella or Carson - - - it was DADDY!! He acted like the sand was some sort of atomic bomb or deadly material that would harm his baby girl. He did not like for the sand to touch Ella. I had to be very quick with the pictures! I did capture a few really cute ones of the two together. Carson won the BEST behaved family member AWARD for the photo shoot! He really enjoyed his Hershey Kiss reward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Those pictures are beautiful! Ella is looking more and more like you. Carson looks like such a sweet, patient big brother!
I love the ones with Carson leaning his head on Ella. And I'm a sucker for those tiny baby feet! Great pictures!!
Post a Comment