




Last Friday Sara, Carson, Ella, and I went swimming and enjoyed a delicious lunch at Charlene's house! She is the "party girl"! Lunch was wonderful! She grilled hamburgers and hotdogs. She had every kind of chip you could ever want. She even had the BEST chocolate oatmeal cookies for dessert! After we enjoyed lunch, it was time to swim. Carson was so excited about swimming in his new Spiderman swimming suit! He was so brave! Then, he got into the pool and fell face first into the water!!! That was all it took!!!!!!! He didn't want to swim anymore!!! This was Ella Roo's first time ever in a swimming pool. She didn't like it at all. Her first "swim" only lasted about three minutes. Brittany was so WONDERFUL to keep Ella inside while Charlene, Sara, Carson, and I played in the pool. Carson only would float around for the rest of the time. We had a WONDERFUL visit together! It is always nice to be able to spend time with your friends and NOT have to talk about or worry about school!



1 comment:
I had a blast, too! I think Brittany became quite attached to little Ella during our fun visit. From the way she slept, Ella loved her, too.
Again, your photography is awesome!
Post a Comment