- Carson finally had a FULL week of green smiley faces, so he got to have a sleepover with his mommy last night. He came in my room around 10:00 to wake me up and ask me if I was ready for my sleepover. He asked if I wanted the top bunk or the bottom. Then he was quick to tell me that dirt racing was on! Our sleepover was so much fun even though he was sound asleep within minutes, and I was up all night because I couldn't sleep on that uncomfortable bed.
- Carson decided to play baseball in the house AGAIN yesterday, and when he did I heard glass breaking. He knocked down a picture frame. By the time I arrived, Ella was playing in the glass, and blood was all over our floor. I couldn't get her little finger to stop bleeding, so I did all that I knew to do and that was call Grammy over to the rescue. Grammy got the bleeding to stop and knew exactly what to do.
- Ella has adjusted so well to school!! As soon as she gets to school now, she reaches out to the teacher or goes and begins playing with her friends. This is a completely different change for our family! We are so glad!
- Lately, we have been having Ella practice saying everyone's name either by pointing to them or by showing pictures of them. My heart melts when she calls Aunt Lizzie by a special name that very closely resembles "mama". Aunt Lizzie was Ella's "mommy" for the time when I was in the hospital and then when I arrived home. Liz spent so much time here taking care of Roo for me when I could not. They even formed a special bond by watching CMT every morning on the couch before Car and I woke up.
- Ella has her first "school" pictures made on Monday! I can't wait to go find the perfect outfit for her! It is so great having a baby girl to dress, but I must admit it is a little expensive!
- Carson is about to be SIX years old! I cannot believe that time has flown by this quickly with him. I must spend part of today preparing for his big Gamecock swimming party!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Tid Bits!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love that Ella has a special name for me! I'm still not sure exactly what it is, but she is consistent in saying it. I miss our CMT time too! :)
So glad to hear Carson got all smiley faces. I can't believe Ella got into glass. Glad your mom came to the rescue.
Post a Comment