Hannah Grace's presence brings so much joy into my life every single day! Please don't get me wrong, I LOVE all of my children. They each have a dear place in my heart. But, it was Hannah Grace who stood outside of her car holding her mommy and daddy's hand on the night of my accident and prayed not only for me, the stranger, but for Carson and Ella who were not in the car with me at the time. God worked MIRACLES when He placed us together once again! I am so thankful for the opportunity to teach Hannah Grace this year!!! I cannot wait for our relationship to grow closer not only this year, but in the future! I hope Hannah Grace will one day understand the HUGE role that her prayers that night played in my life. She is truly an ANGEL! :)
Friday, September 12, 2008
My Nine Year Old Angel on Earth!
Hannah Grace's presence brings so much joy into my life every single day! Please don't get me wrong, I LOVE all of my children. They each have a dear place in my heart. But, it was Hannah Grace who stood outside of her car holding her mommy and daddy's hand on the night of my accident and prayed not only for me, the stranger, but for Carson and Ella who were not in the car with me at the time. God worked MIRACLES when He placed us together once again! I am so thankful for the opportunity to teach Hannah Grace this year!!! I cannot wait for our relationship to grow closer not only this year, but in the future! I hope Hannah Grace will one day understand the HUGE role that her prayers that night played in my life. She is truly an ANGEL! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment