


- Has some sort of crazy virus that includes gooky eyes, loose poopy, and congestion
- Has had her first school picture made
- Has adjusted quite well to her school
- Loves to run and wrestle with Carson
- Has learned to enjoy drinking water out of a sippy cup
- Loves to "get up" and "down"
- Loves to squeal with her brother
- STILL drinks her milk from a bottle
- Loves to have her teeth brushed at night
- Still takes a 2-3 hour nap each day
- Can say "Sponge Bob"- - - definitely NOT something I am proud of
- Has outgrown many of her summer clothes
- Has had a sip of some really bad stuff (soda)
- Waves and says "Bye Bye" when leaving
- Still LOVES her pacifier
- Loves her shoes
- Takes her shoes off as soon as she gets in the car every day after school
- LOVES books and even has to carry two with her to bed each night
- Loves to cuddle with her mommy before bed each night
- Twists and turns in the mirror with a smile when she wears a long dress
- Is getting ready to celebrate her Big Brother's sixth birthday
- Loves to play with balls
- Calls Harley Carley
- Loves to give Harley treats
- No, No, No are her favorite words. I remember when Carson went through the same stage at about the same age.



3 comments:
My baby girl is getting so big! I love to hear her talk. I am so impressed with all the things she says now! "Down" is definitely one of my favorites. I love her so much!! (Carson too!)
She is SO cute and getting big!!! We are getting ready to celebrate Avery's 2nd b-day on Saturday...
She so sweet! She seems so big. They change so fast!
Post a Comment