Thursday, September 18, 2008

5 Months Ago Tomorrow...

God had a plan for my life that I never anticipated! As I sit here now, five months later I stand amazed at the rate and degree to which He has healed my body. I so LOVE teaching two classes of the most fabulous fourth graders ever. I give God all of the glory for providing me this opportunity. I know now without a shadow of a doubt that it was definitely in God's Plan for me to be a teacher both outside and inside the home. I have become a more hands-on mother over the past few months. This is such a huge accomplishment for me. I can now carry Ella, load her in the car seat, and of course experience life with a very energetic six-year old little boy! I want to thank every single person who has walked this journey with me and stood by my side through it all. I want to thank all of the people who lifted my name up and prayer and continue to do so today. I still have at least a seven month journey until "complete" recovery according to the physicians if there ever will be one. I know that God, the ultimate Physician has it all worked out in His plan. I will accept whatever God has planned for the rest of my life. I do feel that He is calling me to share my testimony with others. I have an amazing story to share of how God works in every single intricate detail in our lives. I ask for prayers that doors will open for that opportunity for me to share. I believe that was God's intention... for me to witness to others. I am amazed when I think about what a witnessing tool I have already been. Sabrina, I could NEVER thank you enough for walking this spiritual walk with me and praying over me in church each time I ask you to go to the alter with me. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for my life over the next several months!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe it has been 5 months! You have come such a long way and I am so proud of you! It is so good to see you holding Ella! I know you missed that, and she did too! You are such an inspiration to so many people....especially me! God will never give you more than you can handle- you had to learn that through this accident- and I am learning that now with my Mema! The most comforting part,though, is knowing that He is with us the entire time. I love you!
-Alaina

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't do anything else! I love you too!
Sabrina