Saturday, December 8, 2007

We Made It...Well Sort Of...


She had NO idea that her little life would be changing in about twenty minutes!


We sort of survived our first week of CHANGE! It was extremely hard on the entire family. Ella had the hardest time adjusting to her new "school". She cried pretty much all day on Monday. She had a hard time adjusting to all of the new sounds that a daycare brings. Every time another baby would cry, so would Ella. Pretty much any time a noise was made at all Ella would cry. Day Two was a little better. She didn't cry as much and seemed to eat a little better. Day Three brought SICKNESS! Yes, the inevitable happened WAY TOO soon for Mommy. We made it through Day Four, but had to stay home and pay a visit to the doctor on Day Five. I have been very pleased with the care that Ella receives each day. I haven't walked in the door in the afternoons and NOT found her NOT being held or rocked. I just pray that Roo's immune system builds up quickly because I don't think I can make it through another really sick baby!

1 comment:

The Pettigrew's said...

I have been there with a sick baby one they start daycare. Tucker never was sick until he went. It was touch but you will get through it as you know. I wouldn't trade Tucker's daycare for anything. They love on him all day!