One AWESOME Daddy!
Daddy has been our family's little hero over the past five days or so. Ella was sick on Friday and had to stay out of school, so that meant her daddy had to take off work. Well, Mommy had to leave for Charleston on Sunday. In the meantime, Carson became sick and Ella worsened!!!!!!!! Both ran fevers all weekend!!!! :( They BOTH had to end up staying home from school on Monday, so that meant their daddy had to take off work again and take them BOTH to the doctor. Both children received antibiotics, and I am happy to say that there is some improvement in both. The BEST news is that MOMMY is home! Daddy deserves a well-earned BREAK! :) It was sooooo hard to leave two sick babies behind. I am just ready for WELL BABIES!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh! I hate they were sick, but I'm glad they are doing better. I know it's been hard adjusting to all the change! Only seven more school days!!! :)
Aw! That is awful!! I hope they are feeling better!
Thank God for wonderful husbands!
Your card is BEAUTIFUL! Liz is AMAZING!
Brian should win a Father of the Year Award. Liz did a great job on your header.
Post a Comment