







Carson planned a special birthday party for Jesus and invited everyone to attend on Christmas evening. He decorated the cake, created a special birthday card for Jesus, planned all of the party games, planned the music, and even persuaded his mommy to create him a special hat for the big CELEBRATION! Grammy, Papa, Aunt Lizzie, and G.G. all joined us for the celebration for Jesus' birth. This one celebration, planned and executed by Carson will always hold a very special place in my heart!!!!! :)



8 comments:
I LOVED all your posts!! I am so glad you all had a wonderful Christmas! Thanks again for my wonderful presents!!!
Carson has such a big heart! I am so proud of him for remembering the real reason for Christmas and planning such a great party!
TELL CARSON MY BIRTHDAY IS IN JANUARY. CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY CAKE. GLAD YA'LL HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS. WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU GOING TO PUT ALL THAT STUFF?
LOVED all the updates....
Did you get "the" camera!
kjb
I am very impressed with the outfit and the cake. I think it's great he knows the real meaning.
Thanks for all the pictures and posts! I loved them all! It looks like yall had a wonderful Christmas and I'm so glad that Ella is feeling better!
I love all you posts of Christmas! Carson is one special little boy. It's great that he knows the real meaning of Christmas. I didn't know that Ella had been so sick. I'm glad she is feeling better.I hope that the rest of your time off is restful and well!! Gina G
Gina, It was so good to hear from you. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and was able to spoil that big boy! :) Thanks for checking in on my two children! I miss you!
Post a Comment