Saturday, December 29, 2007

Fun at the Reedy!










Saturday was a beautiful day, so we decided to travel to the Reedy for Car and his daddy to play football. Of course, I had to bring the camera along since it was a perfect day for pics. We had a great time, and I even allowed my picture to be taken with my precious children! Too bad, the children wouldn't cooperate! :) I guess I can't complain too much because I did get a few really cute shots of Carson and Ella together, and it has been awhile since that has happened! :)

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

LOVE the pictures!! I want an 8x10 of one of them!

The Pettigrew's said...

I have 2 favorites..the 3rd one because they are just too cute. I love how Carson loves on Ella. My second is the one of you and your kids. Mothers are never in pictures and they are usually priceless.

The Browns said...

We love going to the Reedy for pictures too! Have you gotten your new camera yet??

Heather said...

Jaime- Have fun! That is the best place for pics, especially if it is a cloudy day! NO, I do not have the camera yet! Still waiting...

Anonymous said...

I just love the first one...too cute!!! thought u would enjoy this blog, and all the ones connected to it...