








Carson made it all the way to 5 o'clock this morning to wake up and see what the Easter Bunny brought him. He was so excited to see an Easter Basket full of Bibleman action figures and a Bibleman DVD. He also loved his new devotional Bible. He was very quick to say that this was the BEST EASTER EVER. He was shivering because it was cold in the den... especially when he had on summer pajamas! He said he was shaking because he was so excited. Brian, Ella, and I weren't too awake at this time. She looked through her basket, but went straight for the gummy snacks... yes, at 5 am! Brian, Ella, and I went back to bed for a little while before church. I believe Carson stayed up, watched his new Bibleman DVD, and played with his Bibleman action figures!!! He also completed the survey sections in the front of his Bible.



No comments:
Post a Comment