Oh my gosh! I absolutely love the Santa picture and how Car is looking at Ella! That cracked me up! Those are two funny kids! haha!-Alaina
Bless her heart. You have probably traumatized her for life :)
hahaha i love it!!!!!!!!! :) - She is soooo stinking cute and i love how Carson and looking at her!! hahaha!!
Love the picture. Carson's look is priceless. I can't even get anyone to agree to go with me to take Emma Kate.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! I absolutely love the Santa picture and how Car is looking at Ella! That cracked me up! Those are two funny kids! haha!
-Alaina
Bless her heart. You have probably traumatized her for life :)
hahaha i love it!!!!!!!!! :) - She is soooo stinking cute and i love how Carson and looking at her!! hahaha!!
Love the picture. Carson's look is priceless. I can't even get anyone to agree to go with me to take Emma Kate.
Post a Comment