


This was Ella's way of setting the table.















These are all of the gifts Ella received at Grandma Bobbie's house! I couldn't capture a picture of Carson's gifts! They were open and scattered everywhere!

For the first year, Grandma Bobbie had all of her grandchildren at her house for a preChristmas celebration. Last year we attempted, but Ella was very sick. We traveled to her house Friday after school. We had a wonderful dinner on Saturday, and then it was the time Carson had been waiting so long for... PRESENTS! My children received lots of wonderful gifts! Carson was so thankful for everything! We headed home late Saturday night because Brian had to work on Sunday.




5 comments:
That is a great picture of Ella. We have all the Target outfits too! lol... Hope you guys have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
I for one am very glad Ella got a new baby!
kjb
I agree, that is a terrific picture of Ella. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas.
Tell Carson that Brianna can't wait to give him his gift. He's going to LOVE it! You on the other hand may not. ha!ha!
I love the picture of Ella as well.
Oh what a sweet picture of Ella!!!!
And yes - like you and Lydia - we have the Target outfits too -they are TOO cute!!!!
Post a Comment