Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy 50th Birthday Deb!!!!!!

This was only the first of MANY attempts to capture ALL four of us in one picture!!













We celebrated Deb's 50th birthday with a GIRLS' NIGHT in Greenville. We surprised her with a room at the Westin Poinsett, a fun dinner, gag gifts, and a night full of laughter!!! It was great for all of us to be together again!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Deb!

I had a WONDERFUL time. I laughed so much that my voice was completely gone the next morning. A fun time was had by all!

Heather, you did a great job at your attempt to get us all in a pic. It is hilarious just thinking about how we had to maneuver just to get us all in. Now there are a few pics that might be better off in the garden! :>)

Had a wonderful time!
Charlene

Anonymous said...

I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends. Thank you all for a night I will never forget. How awesome was our pajama party?
I laughed so hard I snorted. Then I peed- and finally I had to haul out the asthma inhaler.
I love you guys and I am blessed to have you in my life.
Deb