Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ella at 22 Months!



  • Had tubes put in her tiny little ears just yesterday
  • Has had an ear infection for the past month
  • Talks all the time! (have lost count of her words)
  • Loves, loves, loves her babies
  • Points to different objects in the house and says who they belong to
  • Loves school and all of her friends
  • Loves for me to smell her feet and say "shoo shoo"
  • Loves stickers
  • Still goes to her "bubba" for comfort
  • Has changed her "pacy" into a "pappy"
  • Loves "I Carly"
  • Will only watch one Baby Einstein video
  • Has started to "fight" with Carson
  • Has had her second hair cut
  • STILL only wants her milk from a bottle
  • Has a toothless grin even though her mouth is full of teeth
  • Can count to five
  • Says "Night Night" when she is ready for a nap or for bed
  • Enjoys exercising with me
  • Enjoys talking on the phone
  • Enjoys bath time each night
  • Says, "Hold you" when she wants to be held
  • Makes our hearts melt more and more every single day

5 comments:

Kristy said...

You can tell we don't talk like we should......I didn't even know Ella was having surgery. Hope her ears will feel better now.

And thanks for the Christmas card, very cute. Good job,Liz.

Amanda-The Family News! said...

She is so cute!!! I love reading about how they grow...

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Oh and those tubes are amazing - Avery had them put in at 6 months old because he kept ear infections....poor babies!

The Pettigrew's said...

Tubes are amazing. Tucker has lost one and the ear infections are back. I want a new set. :) I need Ella to teach Tucker to count. He said 1,3,5,8,9,10.... I hope this goes away. I have only heard it correct a few times. I think he does it because he knows it makes me crazy.

Lydia said...

We did tubes last month too. She's finally stopped having ear infections! Hope she is feeling better! She's getting so big, I can't believe she's almost two!