Thursday, October 30, 2008

18 Years Later...










...they still have the "RIGHT STUFF"! Liz and I ventured to Charlotte to see New Kids on the Block. We met Trisha and Jessica there. Eigtheen years ago we were in Charlotte to see them as young crazy addicted girls! Fifteen years ago we had MUCH better seats being we were on the fourth row. Well, this year we sure have NOTHING to complain about! They put on a fabulous show! The concert brought back so many memories... like HUGE buttons, dolls, posters, puffy paint, ...ones that we shall never forget. Liz and I definitely were paying for it the next day when we had to teach children on Halloween with only three hours of sleep!

7 comments:

Lana said...

Heather, That brings back SOOO many memories! Looks like you all had a great time! :) Lana

Elizabeth said...

I am still so excited about NKOTB!! Look at my blog and watch the video!

Dawn said...

Heather, How fun! What memories from those days. Thanks for your prayers :) Dawn

Christina said...

Oh, I am so jealous!!

Lydia said...

I knew they were coming but I forgot about it! So jealous..lol! :) Glad you had fun.

Amanda-The Family News! said...

A girl from work went to the concert too.. Glad you had fun! She said the show was great too!!!!

Kristy said...

UH OH UH OH OH, UH OH, OH OH!
WOW!! THOSE BUTTONS ARE HUGE!!!!

SURE WISH I COULD HAVE TAGGED ALONG. *YOU SHOULD SENSE JEALOUSY IN THAT COMMENT*