
Dear God,
Six months ago my life was completely changed, and You had Your hands in the planning the entire time. I sit here in awe as I think back to Your careful planning months, days, hours, and minutes before my accident occurred. Father, I know that you had been planning this event for years. I just hate I am unable to see Your careful planning that far back. Great Protector, I praise You for having your protective hands wrapped tightly around my body on that night and still continue to hold me tightly today. I praise You for working through each emergency responder, surgeon, doctor, nurse, specialist, and therapist from the time the accident occurred...to now...and into the future! I praise You for the angels that You sent on this earth for me! I praise You for protecting my children and for having it in Your ultimate plan for me to remain on this earth for awhile longer to be their mommy. I praise You for every single person who lifted my name up to You in prayer...family members, friends, co-workers, complete strangers...You heard and responded to them all!!!! I praise You for the love and support that family provided me. They made so many sacrifices that one day You will reward them for. I, in no way, could ever repay their sacrifices. I praise You for my lifelong friends who were by my side every step of the way and continue to walk this journey with me! I praise you the most for the person you have made me become and how you are using ME as a witnessing tool to others. Heavenly Father, there is NO greater BLESSING in this life on earth than that! You have changed my heart! I watch for YOU every single second of the day, and God I see YOU!!!! You have led me to a new church in which I feel I am to be a tool to minister to others. I know I have a long road to recovery ahead of me, and I know that only You know what the future holds for me. I pray that you continue to walk this journey with me with Your HEALING hands wrapped tightly around me. I have peace in knowing that I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO GIVES ME STRENGTH!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Amen
Six months ago my life was completely changed, and You had Your hands in the planning the entire time. I sit here in awe as I think back to Your careful planning months, days, hours, and minutes before my accident occurred. Father, I know that you had been planning this event for years. I just hate I am unable to see Your careful planning that far back. Great Protector, I praise You for having your protective hands wrapped tightly around my body on that night and still continue to hold me tightly today. I praise You for working through each emergency responder, surgeon, doctor, nurse, specialist, and therapist from the time the accident occurred...to now...and into the future! I praise You for the angels that You sent on this earth for me! I praise You for protecting my children and for having it in Your ultimate plan for me to remain on this earth for awhile longer to be their mommy. I praise You for every single person who lifted my name up to You in prayer...family members, friends, co-workers, complete strangers...You heard and responded to them all!!!! I praise You for the love and support that family provided me. They made so many sacrifices that one day You will reward them for. I, in no way, could ever repay their sacrifices. I praise You for my lifelong friends who were by my side every step of the way and continue to walk this journey with me! I praise you the most for the person you have made me become and how you are using ME as a witnessing tool to others. Heavenly Father, there is NO greater BLESSING in this life on earth than that! You have changed my heart! I watch for YOU every single second of the day, and God I see YOU!!!! You have led me to a new church in which I feel I am to be a tool to minister to others. I know I have a long road to recovery ahead of me, and I know that only You know what the future holds for me. I pray that you continue to walk this journey with me with Your HEALING hands wrapped tightly around me. I have peace in knowing that I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO GIVES ME STRENGTH!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Amen



4 comments:
I have God bumps all over me. It's amazing that God offers us such grace. I still continue to pray for you Heather. I feel God has called you as well to do great things. It’s amazing to me that you are here after looking at this picture of your car. God is the only one that could have protected you that day. I love that you are listening to him and doing your best to be his voice here on earth. We have so many people that need to hear about him right here at our back door. Thank you for being obedient to him. Your blog is a blessing to me.
God Is God; He is good all the time!
Heather, Seeing that car just terrifies me! I am so thankful that God took care of you that day! But mostly I am thankful that God placed you in my life! You have been such an inspiration to me and your story has brought me so much closer to God!
-Thank you God for placing Your healing hand on Heather and please continue to bless and heal her each day.
Love you,
Alaina
Beautiful!
I love you so much. I too,thank God that He was with you and continues to give you strength in your day to day struggles.
Yes, He is good.
WOW...I think back on that night and the phone all I received form Liz. How terrified I was that god was going to take you. Four countless days following the accident, I would just shake my head and try to comprehend what was actually going on. I can't imagine what all has happened in you life in the last 6 months. I have seen a huge change in your life though and all of this was orchestrated by the only one in control. I love you! and miss seeing you and chatting for our car rides in the morning. Love ya!
Post a Comment