Sunday, October 19, 2008

Boo in the Zoo








Each year we attend Boo in the Zoo with Carson's lifelong friends from Mrs. Lynn's. We always have a great time! This year, the boys left us girls behind while they searched for their treats! I think we went through the zoo in record time this year! It is our tradition to go out to eat aftewards at a place that has a playground, so the kids can play their energy out. Since we went on a Sunday this year, our only option was Burger King!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad yall had a great Halloween! Carson and Ella looked SO cute in their costumes! I was looking forward to seeing these pictures! Love you!
-Alaina

Amanda-The Family News! said...

I looked for you... I am glad everyone had a great time. this was our first year out and really enjoyed it!! We will be back next year too!!