Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Splendid Saturday!




This was Carson's first swing at putt putt.

Ms. Lynn's Boys!

Michael W. Smith!!!

Chasing each other on the slide is always so much fun!


Carson was tying Tripp's shoe for him.

Hannah Grace and I pose with Simba!

Sweet Baby Will was so precious all cuddled up!

Tripp enjoyed a ride on the horse. Carson would have no part of that!


Ella just spent the evening watching on.

Carson and Maggie have so much fun together! When it comes to wrestling, Maggie can hold her own!

I love these two girls!


Christine is so crazy!

Today was a busy, but fantastic day! Our morning began with Grant's fifth birthday party. It was so much fun for Carson. Ella didn't quite enjoy it as much, so we had to leave a little early. I was fortunate to have some "Mommy Time" today, and go and meet Michael W. Smith! :) Our evening ended with a church wide fellowship at Allen's house! We had so much fun! I feel more confident with each day that God is leading me to a new home church! We had a wonderful day, but I am exhausted now! Tomorrow is a BIG DAY for me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures.
Gosh, our kids are SO CUTE!!!!
We are blessed beyond our imagination!!
Sabrina