Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Fun!













I am finally finding a few seconds to post pictures from last weekend's adventures to the pumpkin patch! We met the Brown family to have a photo shoot at the patch with our little pumpkins! I have to admit that I was a little sad for this year's trip because this was the first year when Carson did not wear overalls to look at Bubba cow. I thought, and Carson surely thought, that six years old was definitely the cutoff for overalls! Don't worry though, little Roo is just beginning her overall years! We had a great time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Love Love the pictures! Tell Carson that I miss and love him tons! My goodness he is getting SO tall!
-Alaina

Amanda-The Family News! said...

We are doing this over the weekend!!! What sweet pictures!

Kristy said...

These kids are growing up so very fast. Brianna and I miss doing things with you, Car, and Ella. We are going to have to work on that.
Love Ya.

Lydia said...

I love the pictures. Your kids are so cute!