I survived my first week back at work! I cried all night on Sunday. I cried as I packed my lunch...I cried as I picked out my clothes... I cried as I ironed my clothes...I cried as I made the bottles... I prayed for strength on Monday, and God was so good! I was so strong on Monday morning! I woke up at five o'clock and began my morning routines without shedding a tear! I was so busy, I didn't have time to focus on leaving Ella at home. I was able take Carson to school for the first time in a LONG time! He talked, talked, talked on the way to school, so I didn't have time to get upset. I knew Ella was at home with Grandma "Bobbie" and she would be SPOILED all day! When I got to school, my children were so CUTE! They acted like it was the first day of school. They were so shy! :) Many of my girls let me know how "skinny" they thought I was! Well, all they remember is HOW LARGE I was when I left! :)
It was a very busy week! I had meetings just about every single day, and we had Pioneer Day on Friday!
Believe it or not, the week seemed to fly by! Only four more weeks to go...
It was a very busy week! I had meetings just about every single day, and we had Pioneer Day on Friday!
Believe it or not, the week seemed to fly by! Only four more weeks to go...



No comments:
Post a Comment