Sunday, April 8, 2007

Ella's First Easter (And Carson's Fifth Easter)!

Carson finds his first Easter egg at the 2007 Easter Egg Hunt!
Our Little Flower Girl!

Ella Roo loves her Papa!

The only Easter Day photo of both children!

Our sleepy little "bunny"!


The only picture I could capture of Car and Ella!

Our cute little Bunny!


Ella is the new little "bunny" in the Cassidy family! Of course her Mommy had to have an Easter "photo shoot" with her. I found out very quickly that it is much easier to take pictures of one child at a time! As you can see, I could only snap a few pictures of Carson and Ella together. Ella's Aunt Lizzie provided the adorable flower and bunny headbands for Ella. Brian had to work on Easter (as usual!), so we enjoyed a day at Grammy and Papa's house hunting Easter eggs with Phil and Sarita. It was too cold for Ella Roo, so she enjoyed a little nap while Big Brother Carson hunted eggs and ate lots of CHOCOLATE!










No comments: