On Saturday, Grandma "Bobbie" and I took Ella to have her two month pictures made while Brian, Cameron, and Carson went to see the Greenville Drive! Ella was so WONDERFUL! There were so many good pictures, it was hard to narrow them down! I am only including a few here!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She is sooo Adorable! I love the pictures, especially the pictures with the Gerber Daises!
Ella is so beautiful! She is really changing fast. I am so glad to hear that you felt God's presence with you as you went back to school. Only a few more weeks...thank goodness! Love you lots, Sabrina Coan
3 comments:
She is sooo Adorable! I love the pictures, especially the pictures with the Gerber Daises!
Ella is so beautiful! She is really changing fast.
I am so glad to hear that you felt God's presence with you as you went back to school. Only a few more weeks...thank goodness!
Love you lots,
Sabrina Coan
Your blog is wonderful! I have enjoyed seeing the pictures and reading the updates. Ella and Carson are adorable!
Post a Comment