Each and every year I have so much to be thankful for, but this year I stand amazed at my blessings! First and foremost, I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father - - - my Healer, my Hope, My Strength, my Foundation, my Wisdom, my Protector, my Father!!! God has worked so many miracles in my life this year, and continues to work them as I watch for Him daily! I am so thankful that God healed our precious baby girl when she was hospitalized back in February, and that He chose for me to remain on this earth to be Carson and Ella's mommy for awhile longer back in April. I am so thankful for my children. They are truly God's greatest gifts to me on earth. I am thankful for the times Carson and I race in the morning, for the prayers that we say together, for the songs that we sing together, for the times we cuddle, for the times he shares his work with me, for all the smiles he gives, and for the relationship he is forming with our Savior. I am so thankful for the times Ella just wants her mommy, for the love she shows her babies, for the little voice that calls for a cookie, for the feeling I get in my heart when she raises her hands to Jesus, for the girly girl she is! I am so thankful for the strength that God gave Brian during Ella's illness and especially during the time of my accident. God provided everything that Brian needed for the children to continue living as normal of a life as possible without Mommy!! I am so thankful for my family - - - my mom, my dad, my sister, my grandmother, Sarita, Phil, and my in-laws. My parents and my sister sacrificed so much for my husband, my children, and especially for me. I could NEVER repay them for what they did and continue to do for us today. I am so thankful for the lifelong friends that truly showed me what friendship truly is. Up until April, we were so blessed not to have experienced anything as serious together as we did then. I am so thankful for God changing my heart, and showing me the much LARGER purpose I have on this earth!!!! I am so thankful for my new school, one in which I am surrounded by a strong Christian administration and faculty. I am so thankful that God handpicked each and every child that is in my classroom this year. I am so thankful that I have a new church home- - - one that my children will be able to grow up in and come to know the Lord Jesus in their hearts. I am thankful for LIFE and knowing that God is in complete control of every intricate detail in my LIFE...my children's LIVES...my husband's LIFE...my family's LIFE...my friends' LIVES...my students' LIVES...
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
We definitely do have so much to be thankful for! I hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving! Lana ;)
I am so thankful to have you as my friend!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Teresa
I am SO thankful for you Heather!! I love you!! You are so special to me!
-Alaina
Post a Comment