Glad to see some posts! Here lately, this blog is the only way we tend to keep in touch. But I have to tell you that I keep thinking about our upcoming Day After Thanksgiving shopping spree. I've even printed up some coupons for the outlets! Hope we are still on?
I'm not sure how I found your blog but I saw the name Carson (which is my two year old) and clicked on it. I have read every entry and I must say what a journey. To listen to you with such positive love for God and keeping your stregnth up to fight for him and your family is so beautiful.
I pray that your family grows and you are healed completely.
You have two very beautiful children and I enjoyed reading your story.
2 comments:
Glad to see some posts! Here lately, this blog is the only way we tend to keep in touch. But I have to tell you that I keep thinking about our upcoming Day After Thanksgiving shopping spree. I've even printed up some coupons for the outlets! Hope we are still on?
Hello,
I'm not sure how I found your blog but I saw the name Carson (which is my two year old) and clicked on it. I have read every entry and I must say what a journey. To listen to you with such positive love for God and keeping your stregnth up to fight for him and your family is so beautiful.
I pray that your family grows and you are healed completely.
You have two very beautiful children and I enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for sharing.
Kaci
Post a Comment