Sunday, November 23, 2008

God is so GOOD!

I am so proud to announce that I have officially found a new church home for my children to grow up in! I have known for awhile that God was calling me to Wellford, but it was not until today when He made it very clear that it was time for me to walk the aisle and make it public in front of my new family. It was an amazing worship service with music and the Lord's Supper. I will be forever grateful for Sabrina holding my hand as I made this journey. The Coans, Browns, Halls, Listers, and many others in my new family have been by my side and uplifted my name in prayer over the past seven months. Thank you God for leading me to such an amazing home and for the oportunity to worship you with my new church family!!!

3 comments:

Christina said...

We are so glad to have you as part of our family!! :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS girl...I am so happy you have found a place to grow in so many ways!

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs.Cassidy,
Having a great day?I am!Did you know your the BEST teacher I could have asked for!I am sssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooo glad God healed you and blessed you with 2 beautiful children!I just love seeing your smile every single day, your a beautiful women God has created!You know if you ever happen to need me I right here!I want you to know, I going to miss you terribly next year, and if you think another teacher will ever replace you, you've gone
bananas!!!!I am really glad I have had a chance to met you and chat with you some days.When I read your blog, the very first time my mouth fell open when I saw Ella and Carson!!!I just wanted to write this letter to show how much I love and apppreciate you!!!
Love,
Alaina Smith