I think I have said more prayers over this election than any other I can remember. I even prayed while I waited in line! May God bless America! Love you, Teresa
I voted to and it was the longest wait and the worst wait just dreading the out come. I prayed the while time I was in line for each person walked up to vote. God is in control no matter what.
5 comments:
i VOTED FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! YAY!!! :)
I think I have said more prayers over this election than any other I can remember. I even prayed while I waited in line! May God bless America!
Love you,
Teresa
I voted to and it was the longest wait and the worst wait just dreading the out come. I prayed the while time I was in line for each person walked up to vote. God is in control no matter what.
Cool!! I put this same pic on my blog... This was my first time voting!!!
Post a Comment